QuickBooks Error 80070057 could be a common error. This error code shows a message i.e. “80070057: the parameter is incorrect” once the user tries to open a company data file. It implies that the user has not appropriate permissions to delete the files from the actual folder. You need to have the read/write conjointly create/delete rights to access the company data file.
To fix this error, follow the directions given below. you’ll additionally rent our US-based QuickBooks support team to avoid wasting some time and energy. allow us to understand why this error is occurring.
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR U.S. BASED QUICKBOOKS CONSULTANT’S TO HELP YOU RESOLVE THIS ERROR : PLEASE DIAL +1 855 999 1904
Why is that this Windows update Error 80070057 happening?
There are varied attainable reasons for this error:
- QuickBooks can’t browseyour company file as a result of the company data file extension was modified.
- Maybe QuickBooks installation is corrupted.
- QuickBooks for Windows file extension is wrong type: .qbm, .qbb, .qbx
- You are utilizing athird party firewall that’s not designed or configured for QuickBooks.
- You are attemptingto open a conveyable file while not having QuickBooks open.
- Maybe you’refunctioning on a file that is settled on USB flash drive.
- QuickBooks detects the corruptionin your company file at the time of installation of Quickbooks.
There are several reasons for error 80070057
But Problems for Quickbooks are :
How to resolve QuickBooks error code 80070057?
Follow the below steps and fix this issue:
Solution 1: Verify company data file name extension
- Right-click company data
- Choose properties.
- Click the QuickBooks tab.
- Note the file extension within thename field and QuickBooks version in the last opened with a file.
- Finally, click on OK
Change the Extension
- Create a brand new
- Copy company datafile and paste it into a brand new
- Now, Right-click on the new folder and select
- Change the file extension to .qbm
- To save changes click anyplace.
- Next, Restore the portableby opening up QuickBooks Desktop.
- If you’refacing downside whereas opening up QuickBooks, rename the extension to .qbb
- Open QB desktop and Restore the Backup.
- If the file doesn’topen, rename the extension to .qbx
- Now, Open QB and Convert to anAccountant’s copy.
Copy the company data file and paste it into another folder in Flash drive
- Open the Windows explorer optionwith opening up QuickBooks Desktop.
- Go to the “File” choice, Right-click and choosethe New Folder.
- Now, Copy the “Companyfile.QBW” from Flash drive and paste it in a verynew folder.
- Finally, open QuickBooks Desktop and open a brand new
Solution 2 : Clean Installation of Quickbooks
- Re-install Quickbooks Desktop with the help of Clean Installation utility tool
Solution 3 : Conversion of company file from MAC to WINDOWS.
- Use the backup choice in windows to convert the company file from Windows to Mac.
Solution 4 : Run Quickbooks File Doctor Utility tool in your computer system
Solution 5 : Perform configuration between Bitdefender and Quickbooks Desktop
- First of all, head tothe BitDefender 10.0 main menu and so choose
- After that, selectCustom Level.
- Choose to Exclude path from the scan.
- Move ahead and Choosethe New item
- Finally, selectthe mapped drive or UNC path that’s wont to browse to company data Like as “Q:\”
If above mentioned steps does’nt work for you then the best suggestion to you will be to call +1(855)999-1904 to get further help for this problem. Our Certified Quickbooks Pro-Advisor’s are available for your help.