QuickBooks accounting application is a very popular software. You can select different version according to your business, it can be an investment for your company. It’s an Online payroll software, makes easy to calculate wages, make employees payment by the direct deposit and file taxes. Desktop Support can help in working on your payroll software smoothly and get accurate results in few minutes.
Main Features of the Payroll Software:
- Manage holidays easily, payroll deductions and absences
- Create pay slips and run payroll in just a few steps
- Manage your accounts and run payroll from the one place
- Access your payroll software whenever you need it
- Email the pay slips or print them out and post them
- Submit RTI data to HMRC and calculate tax and National Insurance
The online version of this software has been gathered more appreciation by simplified the life of accountants and bookkeepers across the globe by integrating the QuickBooks payroll within the online version itself. The Payroll data is synced directly with other versions of the software such as Enterprise edition. Not just online payroll software accords support to QuickBooks users but also provide special assistance in terms of:
- Simple and easy approach with any gadget like Androids& iOS, Smart Phones, and tablets.
- Frequent and uninterrupted access to software at any time and from anywhere.
- You don’t need to updating software function, as QBO updates automatically.
- Excellent quality of security to stop data leakage.
The Payroll software releases also get first integrated with QB online version that provides users with the upper hand as they get to witness and use these features before they are launched in the market with the software. One such feature that created a quite positive response from the online users was Direct Deposit method in Payroll. The method ensures easy transferability of salary and incentives by directly depositing it into employees’ account. The best part of this is that any problem with the newly added details can be figured out in the starting itself and get resolved before they are released to the masses. The positive point towards users perspective is this that tricks and tips to use the Direct Deposit method more easily and sensibly. Some of these tricks are illustrated below:
- The first trick to avoid disruption in future with employees in related with their salary is to activate the Direct Deposit as soon as possible so that required proves of verification can be completed in time which will help in result in the deposit of correct salary on the correct date in the account of the employees.
- There should be suitable cash available in the accounts which should be reviewed in advance, as otherwise, the transfer of salary might end up in a snag.
The following mentioned payroll options are for desktop and can run only on the desktop version:
Basic: No payroll tax form filing, Affordable cost.
Enhanced: DIY payroll tax filing, good job costing, and the ability to pay 1099 vendors by Direct Deposit.
Full Service: Enter payroll hours/amounts, Intuit handles paying taxes and filing tax forms (though may vary by State).
Accountant’s Enhanced: All the features of Enhanced, up to 50 client EINs, can only be used on the accountant’s computer.
Key Benefits of QuickBooks Payroll:
- Assign each employee’s payroll, payroll taxes costs according to jobs and to job tasks. You can use the built-in timesheets feature to initially enter information and then direct it to create the paychecks and related job-cost assignments.
- Keep employee information organized as it helps ensure that you obtain all of the detailed data that are required by your company, your financial institution and taxing authorities. When you enter the details it becomes easy to access and ready to be used as you prepare payroll runs.
- Easily track and administer company benefits and Workers’ Compensation Insurance. The Setup tool follows simple steps to walk you through the process of entering all of the details required to define them, to withhold pay where necessary, and to keep up with timely payments to outside agencies.
- Prepare and submit payroll taxes manually can be a burden. Preparing accurate reports manually and submitting the correct amounts to the correct agencies includes a variety of risks. Consider the potential for incorrect calculations, missed deadlines and penalties from various taxing agencies for recurring tasks that include FUTA and SUTA, Medicare tax and FICA, as well as state and local taxes where applicable.
- Process payroll quickly, accurately and also notifies you the payment time for the employees and provides you with a clear, simple series of screens for running payroll.
For any queries related to QB accounting software, contact Technical Support. It has been at a reliable QB Consulting Services. We heir Intuit certified professionals, who with their extensive experience will suggest the right guidance that can be your route to business success. To know more feel free to contact us at +1-855-999-1904.