In today’s time, it is imperative for small and medium-sized businesses to keep a track of their expenses and revenue for the success of the business. It has become necessary to use accounting software for the business of all industries. And now you have to decide that either you require a customized program or a program like QuickBooks. It is created and marketed by Intuit, offers so many benefits over customized software, but since there are so many versions, you need to choose the right one according to the requirements of your business. Cloud hosting is one of great option for Premier users.
It provides QB Data Migration support to users who want to deploy all their data on cloud servers. For understanding, it better go through the significant benefits of Premier, Pro, and Enterprise version.
QuickBooks Premier version:
Premier version is specially designed on the higher end for large businesses owners which permits to track inventory, back orders, purchase orders, sales orders and create invoices. The version also grants permission to the users to create a company data file which has up to 5 users and has a built-in, easy to access report which helps in to track financial data separately by profit center, department, and location.
The upgrade to QB Premier software also gives competence to the user to choose from a General Business version as well as five different “Industry Versions” that comprise of Retail, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Non-Profit, Professional Services and Contractor Editions. Each specific version allows the user to approach to specific template reports that are geared specifically for the industry.
The other features supplemented to Premier Version is that it allows the user bill and track clients by time, date, product, or percentage completion. The software also provides the privilege to create and print deposit slips, and import data from previous versions of QB, such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Quicken and many more.
Like the QuickBooks Pro, the Premier version also comes with two pricing options:
- QuickBooks Premier (One-Time Payment) with standard options
- QuickBooks Premier Plus (Annual Subscription) with support, additional features, and upgrades
The main purpose of Intuit to develop Premier Application was for the settled and for the growing small businesses. QB Pro 2013 and Premier 2013 are the two retail versions offered by Intuit currently that can be categorized as accounting and tax software. It means the user does not require prior accounting knowledge to use either product.
Main Features of Premier Version:
QuickBooks Premier Version: Premier Version 2013 comprises of six industry-specific
editions. They are as follows:
- QB Premier
- Professional Services
- Manufacturing & Wholesale
The above mentioned Premier editions are designed for specific groups of users and it is featured accordingly.
Business Architect: The Premier edition assists you in creating a complete business plan/design
using the integrated Business Planner tool, which is a special feature in QB Premier only. The business plan created by Premier edition is based on the format that the U.S. Small Business Administration that is especially recommended for loan applications as proposed by Intuit. You can also use the Business Planner tool to graph the data to print reports such as profit and loss summaries, income and expense
projections and balance sheet reports.
Customized Business Reports: Premier edition of the Application comprises of more than 150 customized reports. It accords you industry-specific reports along with advanced reporting tools that have the capability to view customized sales and profitability reports. You can use the Premier version to run a cost-to-complete-job report, provide an exact estimated cost to complete a job along with over-the- estimate and under-the-estimate itemized lists to differentiate the runaway costs.
The Perks of QuickBooks Premier Version
- The Premier version gives 30 days of tech support directly from Intuit at no additional cost.
- Unit of measure, build assembly, inventory center
- Job costing: estimate to PO, change order tracking, view unbilled time and expense from 1 window, batch invoice time and expense.
- Reporting: balance sheet by class, previous reconciliation reports, forecasting, business planner, industry-specific reporting
- Billing rate levels
- Journal entries: create a reversing entry
- With Premier version you purchase, you are limited to 5 users in the company data file at the same time.
- Premier version data files eventually down and potentially have other issues and problems with them if they get into the 150 – 200 MB size range.
- Five concurrent users in the data file
- Sales orders/backorder tracking, current availability tracking, sales order to PO to invoice
- Price levels: per item, not just fixed percentage
- Filter sales order and purchase order reports based on current availability
- Closing date exception report
If you have any technical or functional query related to Premier Version report to our Technical Support team. It has made a remarkable name in QB Consulting Industry. We roof Intuit certified experts who with their knowledge and experience accord right guidance and responsive assistance that takes your business to successful avenues. To know more about us visit our official website or contact us at +1-855-999-1904.